Monday, October 4, 2010

Chicago Chinatown

After seeing San Francisco's Chinatown I knew that it would be very
difficult for Chicago's to even compare. But even with preparing
myself for this I have to say I was still disappointed! There weren't
cheap Chicago T-shirts or postcards – it wasn't very touristy at all.
Lily and I were craving Yum Cha (or Dim Sum as it is called in the
States) and Levi had never tried it! For those of you who are not
familiar it is a traditional Chinese breakfast where you order about 3
small dishes per person and share them all around. We had my
favourite, barbecued pork buns, as well as chicken feet and so many
more that I can't quite remember/ didn't want to ask and just ate!
Yes, Yum Cha was definitely the highlight of Chinatown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment