Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ford Dining Court

Supposably the best dining court on campus, but to be honest, I was a
little disappointed. I decided to go for Asian food. I had Vietnamese
Pho Bo Soup to start with, which was okay - I have had better. Then I
had Asian vegetable stir-fry, brown rice and sesame honey chicken
pieces. The brown rice and chicken pieces were really nice. I
absolutely loved the sesame flavour and so did Levi – he went back for
seconds! But, Australians and Americans have a different definition of
cooked vegetables. I have not found here vegetables cooked enough for
my liking. They are all still crisp. It's like they are just heated in
water, not cooked. There wasn't much variety in the deserts, but I
decided to have Cherry pie and vanilla ice cream (pictured above). It
represented the rest of the meal and the dining court as a whole quite
well - it looked better than it tasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an Vietnamese, I can say that no Pho Bo soup is good enough if it isnt made in Vietnam. But ur cherry pie n ice cream make me drool, and omg, it's 9:55pm already.Lily

AlexanderDeLove said...

@Lily, time slips away too fast! Yes the desert was okay. At least it looked really good!! See you in class tomorrow!

Post a Comment