Thursday, September 2, 2010

Running in the rain.

After hard selling for 2 hours at the Purdue Study Abroad fair this
afternoon I made my way to my Personal Finance class. Naturally, it
started to pour down raining. As any Australian wearing flip flops
(read: thongs) would do, I took them off and carried them. You don't
need to be the smartest cookie in the box to realise running in flip
flops in the rain is a bad idea. Quite a few people stared at my
barefeet as I passed them in the street. One guy, who was walking in
front of me, turned back and stared at my feet. As if he couldn't
believe his eyes, he turned back a second time and as he did he
slipped over! Call me what you want, but I was amused. Today is the
first day of fall and I can feel the temperature dropping...

0 comments:

Post a Comment