Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The time had come. I had a choice. Laundry or clothes shopping...

After spending 3 hours studying, Lily and I had had enough and decided
to go shopping! We went to the Tipp Mall and checked out Old Navy
(where I purchased a nice grey T), this big store that was like Myer,
but cheaper (Lily and I could not believe that there were Nike T's for
$10 and not just basic ones, some really nice ones!) and Aeropostale.
I had never heard of Aeropostale before, but I really liked their
items. Pictured above is an outfit I tried on from there. There stuff
was really nice! Definitely will be going back there soon! I also
purchased a really thick Tommy Hilfiger sweater at TJmaxx in the
Pavilions. My first 'real' winter item! Great day – 3 hours studying,
8 hours shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment